Arkansas tailback Darren McFadden has undergone surgery on a joint in his left toe and will be sidelined for several weeks it was announced by UA head coach Houston Nutt on Saturday.
Arkansas head trainer Dean Weber says McFadden will not practice for several weeks and is doubtful for Arkansas’ season opener against Southern California on Sept. 2.
Rumors started flying around Hogville early this morning that it happened in a bar in Little Rock.
As you might imagine, HogBlogger and I will have much more to say on this in the days and weeks ahead. Until then, all I can say right now isâ€¦shit.
- AP: Arkansas’ McFadden sidelined ‘for several weeks’ after surgery
- Ryan Aber: McFadden Injured In Club Fight, ‘Doubtful’ For Season Opener
- Bob Holt and Van Jensen: McFadden doubtful for opener
- Wally Hall: McFadden learns tough lesson the hard way
- Nate Allen: Toe jam
- Terry Wood: Effects of injury could linger for Hog tailback
Updated 7/30/06 10:20 a.m.