Eight days after putting his football team through a 150-plus play scrimmage, Arkansas head coach Bobby Petrino took it easy on his club with around 140 plays in Saturday’s major scrimmage in Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
- TipsterHog Photos: 2008 Spring Football Practice; Apr 19, 2008
- Chris Bahn: Offensive Command Improving for Arkansas Players
- Robbie Neiswanger: Arkansas’ Offense Getting Comfortable, Walk-On Glasper Plays Big
- Tom Murphy: Arkansas offense has advantage
- Democrat-Gazette: Razorbacks report
- Nate Allen: Offense piles up the yardage
Updated 4/20/08 10:00 a.m.